Thursday, February 18, 2016

Family Project

I started back up at school again after a 10 year break. I changed my major to Marriage and Family Studies and its been a crazy few weeks. I am taking a class called "The Family" and we were asked to do a Family Proclamation Project. We are reading from an awesome text this semester called "Successful Marriages and Families-Proclamation Principles and Research Perspectives." as well as some talks and articles from various people that have been influential. The purpose of my posts will be to share some insights on successful marriages and families and how families can unite and succeed this this ever changing world. I am learning right along with you. I love this little family of mine and I want to create better life for them. They are my everything!!!
 
My Family
Samuel.Camille.Theodore.Macy.Sally

*References in these posts are available upon request*

No comments:

Post a Comment